Legionella Risk Assessment
Under the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Regulations, owners and operators of all commercial premises (including: Social Housing, Facilities Management, Hotels & Stadiums, Healthcare, Education and many others) have a statutory duty to control the risk of legionella bacteria in water systems, this includes: identifying and assessing the sources of risk, preparing a scheme for preventing or controlling the risk, appointing a person to be managerially responsible, implementing and managing precautions and keeping records of the precautions implemented.
Swiftclean can conduct a Legionella Risk Assessment, which will identify the level of risk within your property.
A Swiftclean Legionella Risk Assessment includes:
- Initial Assessment
- Water System Schematic Diagram(s)
- Inspection/Testing for Legionella
- Recommendations for Remedial Works to minimise legionella risk
- Recommendations for on-going monitoring in accordance with L8
- Comprehensive Log Book for record keeping
- Microbiological Reports of any water tests
- Treatment Records and Certification
If the assessment suggests that a cleaning of your water tank/systems is required, Swiftclean can also undertake the following:
Contact Us for more information or for your FREE, no obligation quote.