To book, complete the booking form below and press submit. Our accounts department will then contact you to take payment by credit card. Any queries, please either email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 01702 531221. Places are limited to 8 per course and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Swiftclean Building Services, pioneers of the Ventilation Hygiene Industry, formed in 1982, have been active and significant technical contributors to various ventilation hygiene sector standards and guidance documents published by various bodies including BSRIA (Building Services Research & Information Association), CIBSE (Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers) and The BESA (Building Engineering Services Association). These various publications have helped to shape good practice in our field. Quality training in line with these standards has always been within the DNA of Swiftclean, who have always championed the skills development for people in the wider ventilation hygiene trade. We are delighted to have been approved by BESA Training to deliver the Grease Hygiene Operative course. This course will help operatives conducting kitchen grease extract fire safety cleaning in our sector to better understand their responsibilities and the importance of fully complying with section 7 of TR/19 and further to obtain competency certification from The BESA.
Swiftclean Building Services, Compliance House, Aviation Way, Southend-on-Sea, Essex SS2 6UN
Limited parking is available on site, otherwise, parking is available on the street.
Each individual course costs £600 per person plus a £55 registration fee to obtain BESA certification.
We offer discounts for multiple bookings as follows:
2-3 candidates £50 discount per person
4-6 candidates £75 discount per person
7+ candidates £100 discount per person
- 50% of the invoice to be paid in advance to reserve places
- Balance of invoice to be paid 1 week prior to the course
Lunch and refreshments will be provided for all 3 days including tea, coffee, water and cordial.
Please let us know in advance about any special dietary requirements.
Course training manuals, tutorial (theory and practical) and end of course assessments (theory and practical) will be supplied.
Safety glasses and gloves will be supplied but feel free to bring your own PPE.
Although there is no dress code, there will be some practical training so please dress accordingly.
There are 3 hotels near our training centre. See below for details:
|Hotel name and address||Distance from Swiftclean training centre||Hotel rating|
|Skylark Hotel, Aviation Way, Southend-on-Sea SS2 6UN Tel: 01702|
|5 minute walk||3 star|
|Premier Inn Southend West, Thanet Grange, Southend-on-Sea SS2 6GB Tel: 0871 527 9008|
|1.5 miles (5 minute drive)||3 star|
|Holiday Inn Southend Airport, 77 Eastwoodbury Crescent, Southend-on-Sea SS2 6XG Tel: 01702 543001|
|2.1 miles (6 minute drive)||4 star|
Terms and Conditions
- We do not refund the course fee deposit if you cancel your booking.
- The course fee includes refreshments and lunch on each day.
- In the event that we have to cancel a course, a full refund will be offered or an alternative course date.
- Places are limited and will be allocated on a ‘first come, first served’ basis. Return this form by email for a provisional booking – places will be confirmed on receipt of payment.
- Swiftclean is not liable for any course expenses such as travel.
- We cannot guarantee the course attendees will achieve certification as this is reliant on the final results of the assessment process.
- BESA training terms & conditions will also apply. Contact us for more information.