As a family run company with a 38-year track record, we feel a strong sense of community; within our own organisation; across our industry; and towards the wider communities in which we work.
We know that the surveying, cleaning, inspection and monitoring services provided to our clients must be carried out within an environmental management system that has the overall aim of continual reduction in environmental impacts and continued improvement in environmental performance. This is why we are ISO14001 accredited.
It is our policy to:
- Minimise waste and consumption of resources (materials, fuel, water and energy) and ensure that unavoidable waste is, where possible, recycled or disposed of responsibly.
- Foster a sense of responsibility for the environment amongst employees by the provision of information and training.
- Assess, monitor and where possible reduce the impact of our activities on the local and general environment.
- Take account of the environmental impact of all raw materials, packaging and processes and wherever possible take steps to minimize this through strategic evaluation and planning.
- Establish and monitor environmental objectives and targets; identify deviations from the stated policy and implement appropriate corrective action.
- Maintain effective systems to prevent pollution.
- Advise clients and other interested parties where appropriate on the best environmental practices associated with the delivery of our services.
- Ensure that all members of staff and our suppliers act in accordance with this policy and our Environmental Management System.
- Strive to continually improve our environmental performance and prevent pollution.
- Comply with all relevant Environmental Legislation and other requirements that are applicable to our business.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Our sense of dedication and commitment results in positive actions which have won us awards; gained the endorsement of public bodies, trade associations and other commercial organisations; and earned us a great reputation with customers, our own teams, media outlets and local interest groups. Below are just some of the ways in which we continue to make a difference.