We are currently recruiting for Compliance Operatives across the UK, a great opportunity awaits you. Reporting to the Compliance Supervisor your role is to ensure that all Environmental Hygiene Cleaning Contracts assigned are completed on time; to the required standard and specification, and to the satisfaction of the customer.
We are looking for motivated and dedicated individuals, who are able to work different shift patterns including day and night. Preferably the right candidate will hold a UK driving licence
The main areas of work being:
- General Ventilation Cleaning
- Water Tank Cleaning, Coating & Refurbishment
- Kitchen Extract Fire Safety Cleaning
- Ensure that work is carried out with due regard to customers’, Statutory and Swiftclean’s Health and Safety (H&S) Regulations, both on site and at the depot, by being aware of H&S procedures (particularly in relation to chemical storage – where applicable), wearing the correct protective clothing, ensuring that ‘good housekeeping’ is maintained within the area of operation and following the requirements laid down under the above Acts, Regulations and Procedures.
- To ensure that the work is carried out according to the required standard/specification, in accordance with training received and skills acquired.
- To represent the Company on site and promote a ‘professional’ image at all times.
- In conjunction with the Compliance Supervisor, assist in ‘on the job’ training of new operatives.
- The Compliance Supervisor is available on a daily basis for urgent problems, to discuss ‘on site’ situations, advise progress, and set daily priorities.
- To ensure that all general individual and team specialised equipment boxes are maintained in a serviceable condition. Ensuring that where equipment is unserviceable, due to ‘fair wear and tear’ it is replaced, and where deficiencies occur, or damage to equipment occurs through individual or team negligence/carelessness, the matter is reported to the Compliance Supervisor for investigation, and further action, if deemed necessary.
- To act in accordance with the Company Code of Conduct at all times when engaged on Company duties, in any capacity and at any location.
- Will be comfortable working with the company values of Honesty, Ownership and Respect and personally demonstrate this ethos day to day with colleagues and customers alike.
- An understanding of the tasks required to be completed, and willingness to complete the work assigned to a high standard.
- Attention to detail so as to ensure that the site is left in a safe manner with no rags, equipment left in ducting or anywhere on site. As well as ensure that all access doors are safely secured and taped up, as required, after each and every job.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Bristol and Droylsden, Manchester
Salary: Salary Dependent on Experience