Swiftclean are looking for a experienced and self motivated Compliance Risk Assessor based in the Essex, Cambridge or North London Area. This role is part of a fast paced team and organisation.
- To act as a surveyor of air and water quality on behalf of the company, carrying out various assessments, including Legionella and Ventilation (BS EN 15780) risk assessments in accordance with the Approved Code of Practice L8, on clients premises throughout the UK.
- To establish statutory compliance and benchmark systems against the industry recognised standards as appropriate.
- Liaise with customers, or their designated representatives, and agree an appropriate plan of action if their site does not meet L8 practice.
Job Specific Functions
- Liaising with clients/customers to arrange site visits, details of work etc
- Organising appropriate equipment necessary for the tasks in hand, and ensuring all equipment is functional and within calibration limit
- In conjunction with the Stores/Workshop Manager, is responsible for ensuring that all general and specialised equipment is maintained in a serviceable condition. Ensuring that where equipment is unserviceable due to ‘fair wear and tear’ it is replaced, and where deficiencies occur, or damage to equipment occurs through individual negligence/carelessness, the matter is reported to the Head of Surveying for investigation
- Carry out Water Risk Assessments, Temperature Monitoring, Service Inspections and various other water related services where required – i.e. Tank Cleaning, TMV Servicing, Closed Loop testing etc
- Carry out Ventilation Surveys in accordance to BS EN 15780 / TR19
- Ability to use Viso system to produce schematic drawings (training where required)
- Arrange travel where necessary, to and from clients’ sites
- Carry out site surveys for air and water quality of associated buildings, according to company method statements and procedures
- Liaising with client/site personnel with regards to work progress/issues
- Ensuring any progress issues or problems on site are communicated to the office immediately
- Information to be recorded in full, via the use of a Digital Compliance System
- Writing up reports using company format, entering site data and forming conclusions/recommendations
- Representing the company and promoting a professional image in the market place
- Setting a good and professional example to others and ensure that customers and staff are dealt with in a professional and courteous manner
- Ensuring adherence to company procedures
- Liaising with the sales team on important site issues and remedial works required
- Supporting other members of the surveying team when possible
- To act in accordance with the Company Code of Conduct (Ref: POL037) at all times when engaged on Company duties, in any capacity and at any location.
- Although the Compliance Risk Assessor is not the budget holder, they are responsible for ensuring that their job is completed within the allotted costs.
- Liaise with office if jobs can be planned to ensure better productivity
Will be comfortable working with the company values of Honesty, Ownership and Respect and personally demonstrate this ethos day to day with colleagues and customers alike.
A confident and practical individual with good attention to detail and the ability to work alone or within a team.
An understanding of the tasks required to be completed, and willingness to complete the work assigned to a high standard. If problems arise on site, they must be able to identify and communicate these concerns to relevant parties, in a clear and concise manner.
The candidate should also possess good communication skills, both written and verbal. Must be good with personal time management, well presented, IT literate and have sound mathematical skills. A driving licence is essential.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Essex/Cambridge/ North London – Field Based
Salary: Salary Dependent on Experience