Join our team for great career opportunities. We have various position across the UK, and as a Compliance Supervisor, you will report to the Regional Compliance Manager and be responsible for ensuring that all Environmental Hygiene Cleaning Contracts assigned are completed on time; to the required standard and specification, and to the satisfaction of the customer.
We are looking for motivated and dedicated individuals, who are able to work different shift patterns including day and night. It is essential the right candidate holds a UK driving licence and has experience in our industry and experience of managing a small team.
The main areas of work being:
- General Ventilation Cleaning
- Water Tank Cleaning, Coating & Refurbishment
- Kitchen Extract Fire Safety Cleaning
- Liaise with customers, or their designated representatives, and agree the works and priority of works to be completed. To follow the schedule of works program if available.
- The Compliance Supervisor is responsible for controlling the workload of the compliance Team by coordinating the job onsite with written programmes and setting job priorities, ensuring that sufficient manpower is available to carry out the work required and ensuring that the team are informed of the duties required, and that they have relevant and sufficient equipment. They should ensure that all procedures with regard to the supervision of a contract
- To ensure that work is carried out with due regard to customers’, Statutory and Swiftclean’s Health and Safety (H&S) Regulations, both on site and at the depot, by being aware of H&S procedures (particularly in relation to chemical storage – where applicable), wearing the correct protective clothing, ensuring that ‘good housekeeping’ is maintained within the area of operation and following the requirements laid down under the above Acts, Regulations and Procedures.
- The Compliance Supervisor, in conjunction with the Stores/Workshop Manager, is responsible for ensuring that all general and specialised equipment boxes are maintained in a serviceable condition. Ensuring that where equipment is unserviceable due to ‘fair wear and tear’ it is replaced, and where deficiencies occur, or damage to equipment occurs through individual or team negligence/carelessness, the matter is reported to the Senior Contracts Supervisor for investigation, and further action, if deemed necessary.
- The Compliance Supervisor is charged with particular responsibility for the Teams Specialised equipment boxes, which are as follows
- To supervise the Compliance Operatives to ensure that the work is carried out according to the required standard/specification, in accordance with training received and skills acquired.
- To represent the Company on site and promote a ‘professional’ image at all times.
- In conjunction with the Regional Compliance Manager, assist in ‘on the job’ training of new operatives.
- The Compliance Supervisor is responsible for dealing with urgent problems, to discuss ‘on site’ situations, advise progress, and set daily priorities.
- To ensure that all general individual and team specialised equipment boxes are maintained in a serviceable condition. Ensuring that where equipment is unserviceable, due to ‘fair wear and tear’ it is replaced, and where deficiencies occur, or damage to equipment occurs through individual or team negligence/carelessness, the matter is reported to the Compliance Supervisor for investigation, and further action, if deemed necessary.
- To act in accordance with the Company Code of Conduct at all times when engaged on Company duties, in any capacity and at any location.
- An ability to motivate and encourage colleagues to achieve required standards, within time frame allowed.
- An understanding of the tasks required to be completed, and willingness to complete the work assigned to a high standard. If problems arise on site, they must be able to identify and communicate these concerns to relevant parties, in a clear and concise manner.
- Attention to detail so as to ensure that the site is left in a safe manner with no rags, equipment left in ducting or anywhere on site. As well as ensure that all access doors are safely secured and taped up, as required, after each and every job.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Essex, Leicester and Bradford
Salary: Salary Dependent on Experience