We have an opportunity for a Legionella Monitoring Technician to join our current team. Swiftclean is one of the UK’s longest established providers of water hygiene and duct cleaning services, providing comprehensive compliance solutions for building managers in all aspects of air and water hygiene as well as kitchen extract fire safety.
Why work for Swiftclean?
Industry leading salaries
Continuous development and training
Great working atmosphere!
Your role as a Legionella Monitoring Technician will involve –
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance tasks for the adequate control of Legionella bacteria;
- Temperature monitoring of water services (plant and distribution)
- Shower clean / descaling
- Water services plant inspection (i.e. cold water storage tanks, calorifiers etc.)
- Thermostatic mixer valve inspection and servicing
- Water sampling for microbiological analysis
- Facilitate surveying team for clean and disinfection of water services plant
- Strong technical knowledge on hot and cold domestic water systems
- Ability to look beyond the scope of works to identify potential non-conformances.
- Carry out tasks in accordance with company method statements and procedures
- Liaising with client/site personnel with regards to work progress/issues
- Ensuring any progress issues or problems on site are communicated to the office immediately
- All site findings and recommendations to be recorded in full, via the use of a Digital Compliance System
- Representing the company and promoting a professional image in the market place
- Setting a good and professional example to others and ensure that customers and staff are dealt with in a professional and courteous manner
- Liaising with the sales team on important site issues and remedial works required
- Supporting other members of the surveying team when possible (internal & external)
- To act in accordance with the Company Code of Conduct at all times when engaged on Company duties, in any capacity and at any location
- Liaise with office for job planning to ensure better productivity
We will provide everything you need to do your role to a high standard including –
- Continuous training and development
- Mobile telephone
- Company vehicle
- Laptop with Visio
- Vehicle recovery service contract
- All necessary equipment to conduct all services
- All necessary PPE
- On the job Training as required
- Health and Safety Training as required
Dependent on experience we are offering a competitive basic salary of between £22,000-£27,000. If you would be interested in discussing further, please apply using your most up to date CV.