Swiftclean have over 38 years of experience in Fire, Air and Water Compliance, and we are proud of our award winning, industry shaping services. Swiftclean based in Aviation Way, Southend-on-Sea are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Compliance Legionella Risk Assessor/Team Leader
Your role as the Senior Compliance Legionella Risk Assessor will involve but not be limited to;
- Carry out Legionella Risk Assessments, Temperature Monitoring, Service Inspections, and various other water related services where required – i.e., Tank Cleaning, TMV Servicing, Closed Loop testing etc.
- Ability to use Viso system to produce schematic drawings (training where required)
- Liaising with clients/customers to arrange site visits, details of work etc.
- Organising appropriate equipment necessary for the tasks in hand, and ensuring all equipment is functional and within calibration limits.
- Carry out site surveys for air and water quality of associated buildings, according to company method statements and procedures.
- Writing up reports using company format, entering site data, and forming conclusions/recommendations
If offered a position with Swiftclean you will be given;
- On the job Training as required including the potential to train as a ventilation risk assessor in the future
- Health and Safety Training as required
- Mobile telephone
- Company vehicle
- Laptop with Viso
- Vehicle recovery service contract
- All necessary equipment to conduct all services.
- All necessary PPE
If you would be interested in discussing this opportunity further, please apply using your CV and a member of our recruitment team will be in contact.