Join our team for great career opportunities. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Service Delivery Coordinator based at our Head Office in Southend-on-Sea.
We are looking for motivated and dedicated individuals, who are looking for a full time role in a busy fast paced environment. You will be working as part of a well structured and experienced team who support each other on a day to day basis. We e offer full training and great career progression.
To support the Service Delivery Department Manager on a daily basis, and to co-ordinate all administration procedures for the Service Delivery Department relevant to the delivery teams reporting to the position & acting as the link for the sales department.
Key Performance Indicators
- Update previous weeks program by close close of business on the Monday (if there is a Bank Holiday by Tuesday noon) with actual compliance staff activities to enable wages to be processed accurately Aborted calls for reporting teams not to exceed two per month
- All compliance reports from service carried out to be issued within 5 days of site works completion
- All invoicing requirements to be notified to accounts weekly and no later than the 3rd working day following the month of completion, so as to ensure work in progress does not exceed 10%
- Jobs to be booked in & confirmed with client to comply with clients notice period (M&B 2 wks, SSP 7days) and as a minimum 7 days including request for permits.
- All job paperwork to be prepared by coordinator at least 2 working days prior to job start and assigned to the compliance supervisor.
- 2 Customer satisfaction surveys to be completed each week
Job Specific Functions
- Ensure that the company values of Honesty, Ownership and Respect are personally demonstrated in day to day interactions with colleagues and customers alike, also that the importance of these values are embedded within the compliance teams in lines of reporting.
- Receive sales job leads from designated Technical Sales Consultant and contact customer within 2 working days.
- Pass sales job leads to Service Delivery Department Manager for Programming on master program.
- Instruct stores for special order/hire items in a timely manner
- Raise sub-contract purchase orders and laboratory analysis orders for authorization ensuring that prices are within budgeted costs.
- Contact clients to book in or move service delivery start/finish dates, confirm by email and prepare and send all required contract correspondence (security clearance, method statements, risk assessments etc.) as the jobs progress through to completion.
- Ensure in particular that the Swiftclean order acknowledgement is accurate and sent to customers by email prior to staff being sent to site.
- Prepare job pack paperwork for supervisors and/or issue work instructions via GeoPal.
- Monitor & liaise with relevant supervisors on a daily basis to receive feedback on job progression/issues and advise Service Delivery Department Manager on any forward program changes/requirements.
- Ensure that weekly program is updated to cater for any changes prior to wage calculations by noon each Tuesday.
- Respond to initial wage queries from compliance staff in lines reporting and only escalate where it is felt that wages have not been correctly calculated.
- Resolve service delivery related issues where possible or refer to Regional Supervisor or line manager as appropriate when unsure to request advice.
- Ensure that supervisors return post clean paperwork including pre & post clean digital photos in a timely manner and that performance logging is recorded.
- Produce and send certificate for completed works for the previous week.
- Liaise with laboratory ensuring analysis and return of test results in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that post clean reports are completed within 5 days of job completion and performance logging is recorded.
- Establish priority of action on incoming calls and ensure that subsequent actions are carried out, or notified to the appropriate person.
- Typing required by the department, ensuring house letter style is adhered to.
- Ensure that records of activity/customer conversations are recorded on Prospect in real time and clear lead action list on a daily basis.
- Each week identify and pass files of completed jobs by relevant teams to accounts department for invoicing. By the 3rd working day following month end ensure that all completed job files are handed to accounts for month end invoicing including invoicing of work in progress.
- Act in accordance with the Company Code of Conduct (Ref: POL037) at all times when engaged on Company duties, in any capacity and at any location.
Personnel and Training
- Apply for security clearance for staff on specific contracts
- Updating of site staff personnel records
- Input into disciplinary/grievance procedures for site staff.
- Advise on uniform requirements for the site staff and others as required.
- Act as immediate line manager for supervisors reporting to position.
- Ensuring completion and return of all service delivery paperwork from both supervisors and subcontractors
- When requested act as deputy for and update the program sheet when the Service Delivery Department Manager is out of the office including issuing job paperwork, dealing with queries and resolving problems
- Answering telephone within 3 rings and routing call to appropriate person or passing messages.
- Attend meetings as required, take minutes, type and distribute.
Management Report Responsibilities (and deadlines):
- Keep a daily checklist of daily actions required/carried in the company agreed format.
- Produce every Monday a schedule post clean reports to be completed and deadlines indicated.
- Report to Service Delivery Department Manager if outstanding reports exceed the 1 week target deadline. Status report. Near Completion report. Number outstanding and how long overdue and reason why.
- Provide formal written report to Service Delivery Department Manager in format requested on a weekly basis
A precise, efficient, literate, accurate and highly organised team player with strong interpersonal and customer service skills. The individual should have an ability to be assertive if required, who priorities sensibly and acts calmly under pressure.