Swiftclean are recruiting for an apprentice to join their busy Surveying department. We have a position available for a someone who is confident, organised and enthusiastic. The role is based at our Head Office in Aviation Way.
The selected candidate will have full support through their apprenticeship and be offered on the job training and the view to progress in to other positions within the business, allowing them to build a career in a happy and stable environment.
- To act as admin support for the Surveying department, organising paperwork for forthcoming jobs, maintaining the legionella compliance software, producing compliance reports & liaising with clients.
- Manage production of the Water compliance reports, including keeping the ‘marking in’ spreadsheets up to date
- Responsible for checking all paperwork sent in, both via email and saved directly onto Masters and highlighting potential issues for the Head of Surveying to review.
- Liaise with laboratory ensuring analysis and return of test results
- Typing, printing and binding reports/log books. Creating training certificates and arranging recorded delivery in the time allocated
- Using the Prospects CRM system to record all completed works, raise problem leads and to set re-calls for the sales team and service delivery department
- Assisting Surveying Coordinators with general day to day tasks were required
- Managing surveying equipment, keeping a record of usage and calibration dates
- To update and utilize DCS system when required.
- Copying/creating DVD’s to be sent to clients as and when required
- Managing the Legionella compliance software, from asset data entry, to allocating jobs on the system and signing off non-conformances with assistance from the Head of Surveying
- Setting a good and professional example to others and ensure that customers and staff are dealt with in a professional and courteous manner
- Ensuring adherence to company procedures
- To act in accordance with the Company Code of Conduct (Ref: POL037) at all times when engaged on Company duties, in any capacity and at any location
A precise, efficient, literate, accurate and highly organised team player with strong interpersonal and customer service skills. The individual should be polite and courteous and able to deal with various requests in a helpful and professional manor.
They will be able to communicate problems and issues to relevant people in a clear and concise manner. They should be a team player with willingness to assist others as and when required, and be able to work on their own.
Will be comfortable working with the company values of Honesty, Ownership and Respect and personally demonstrate this ethos day to day with colleagues and customers alike.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Head Office, Southend-on-Sea, Essex
Salary: Salary Dependent on Experience