An important aspect of control the risk of Legionella proliferation and exposure in purpose built water systems is to have robust management and control measures in place, formally known as the Written Scheme of Control.
The Written Scheme, specific to the site and water systems present, will identify the roles and responsibilities of assigned individuals and the tasks required to manage and maintain the level of risk.
As such, the Written Scheme is considered fundamental to ensure adequate control is maintained. Swiftclean are able to assist in either helping improve any current Written Scheme in place to ensure it is adequate and compliant with Legionella control regulations, or produce a site specific Written Scheme.
Additionally, Swiftclean are able to provide consultancy services, whether this be providing advice on current Legionella Management and Control measures in place, auditing other employed service providers to ensure tasks undertaken are adequate and compliant with Legionella control regulations.
Where Legionella Management and Control is concerned, Swiftclean are the trusted experts to ensure the risk is managed effectively.
Get a quote for Legionella Management & Control Consultancy
- FREE quotation/technical advice – Nationwide – call 0800 243 471
- Works carried out in accordance with the Legionella Control Association (LCA) code of conduct
- Risk Assessments and control schemes carried out to L8, BSRIA and CIBSE guidelines
- All works fully certified and legionella control log books provided
- Fully trained and directly employed staff
- Method Statements and Risk Assessments provided site specific as required
- Training for your own staff following risk assessment