Numerous types of bacteria can be present in water, including the potentially fatal Legionella. Neglected tanks, reservoirs and cooling towers are extremely high risk areas for the spread of disease, as Legionella bacteria can proliferate where conditions in water systems are allowed to deteriorate.
Swiftclean Water Tank Compliance Services
The expertise that Swiftclean have gained as a specialist in the hygienic control for building services plant ensures that the water systems will comply with the latest Health and Safety Guidelines and will avoid any violation of current regulations.
Registered with the Legionella Control Association, Swiftclean use the very latest methods of disinfection techniques and modern disinfection chemicals to ensure a superior level of hygiene, stripping of layers of bio-film known to harbour the legionella bacteria, whilst being safer, environmentally-friendly and better value for money. On completion of every contract a certificate of completion is issued.
In addition, Swiftclean also offers:
- FREE quotation/technical advice – Nationwide – call 0800 243 471
- Works carried out in accordance with the Legionella Control Association (LCA) code of conduct
- Risk Assessments and control schemes carried out to L8 2000, BSRIA and CIBSE guidelines
- All works fully certified and legionella control log books provided
- Water tank refurbishment and all legionella control remedial services offered using fully trained directly employed staff
- Method Statements and Risk Assessments provided site specific as required
- Cleaning to ensure compliance with current Health & Safety regulations
Contact us for more information or for your FREE, no obligation quote.