Swiftclean ventilation compliance services
BSEN15780 identifies 3 ventilation system quality classes, high, medium and low, each with different cleanliness criteria. Swiftclean will assist those responsible to define the most appropriate quality classes for the systems being maintained. The service can be tailored to meet the particular needs of individual systems, to establish at what point it is considered ‘appropriate’ to clean each individual ventilation system in use and also to help with future budgeting for ductwork cleaning plans. From early 1996 to date Swiftclean have been working with BESA to produce a “Guide to Good Practice”. The guide known as TR19 (now in its third edition) recommends three testing methods which establish an objective procedure for measurement of accumulated deposits within the ductwork.
In addition, Swiftclean offer:
- FREE quotation/technical advice – Nationwide – call 0800 243 471
- Complete satisfaction or your money back guaranteed
- Rapid response to your needs
- Work carried out to relevant BESA, BSRIA, Health & Safety guidelines and regulations
- System inspection & testing to ensure your compliance with current Health & Safety regulations
- Method Statements and Risk Assessments provided site specific as required
- Kitchen Extract Systems inspected for fire safety
Contact us for more information or for your FREE, no obligation quote.