All too often Swiftclean is commissioned to clean a ventilation system only for that system to deteriorate due to lack of regular inspection and servicing. It makes obvious economic sense to maintain standards of hygiene once a system has been initially refurbished or indeed newly commissioned.
BSEN15780 identifies 3 ventilation system quality classes, high, medium and low, each with different cleanliness criteria. Swiftclean will assist those responsible to define the most appropriate quality classes for the systems being maintained.
Swiftclean ventilation compliance service
This service can be tailored to meet the particular needs of individual systems, to establish at what point it is considered ‘appropriate’ to clean each individual ventilation system in use and also to help with future budgeting for ductwork cleaning plans. From early 1996 to date, Swiftclean have been integral in moving the industry standard forward and have been working with BESA to produce a “Guide to Good Practice”. The guide known as TR19 (now in its third edition) recommends three testing methods which establish an objective procedure for measurement of accumulated deposits within the ductwork.
Contact us to discuss your requirements in more detail or to request a FREE, no obligation quote.
Get a quote
More resources and best practice
Regulations impose a Statutory Requirement to regularly test ventilation systems. Managers must comply with current Workplace Regulations and Approved Codes of Practice. Fire dampers should be regularly tested in accordance with Fire Safety Regulations.
- FREE quotation/technical advice – Nationwide – call 0800 243 471
- Complete satisfaction or your money back guaranteed
- Rapid response to your needs
- Work carried out to relevant BESA, BSRIA, Health & Safety guidelines and regulations
- System inspection & testing to ensure your compliance with current Health & Safety regulations
- Method Statements and Risk Assessments provided site specific as required
- Kitchen Extract Systems inspected for fire safety