Legionella Risk Assessment
Under the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Regulations, owners and operators of all commercial premises (including: Social Housing, Facilities Management, Hotels & Stadiums, Healthcare, Education and many others) have a statutory duty to control the risk of legionella bacteria in water systems. This includes: identifying and assessing the sources of risk, preparing a scheme for preventing or controlling the risk, appointing a person to be managerially responsible, implementing and managing precautions and keeping records of the precautions implemented.
Swiftclean can conduct a Legionella Risk Assessment, which will identify the level of risk within your property.
A Swiftclean Legionella Risk Assessment includes:
- Initial assessment
- Water system schematic diagram(s)
- Inspection/testing for legionella
- Recommendations for remedial works to minimise legionella risk
- Recommendations for on-going monitoring in accordance with L8
- Comprehensive log book for record keeping
- Microbiological reports of any water tests
- Treatment records and certification
If the assessment suggests that a cleaning of your water tank/systems is required, Swiftclean can also undertake the following:
Contact us for more information or for your FREE, no obligation quote.