COVID-19 Update from Swiftclean
Dear Swiftclean supporter
I am writing to reassure you that during this time of concern over the spread of COVID-19 through the UK population, we are being especially vigilant in ensuring that we take every precaution to avoid the risk of contamination for you, your colleagues and for our own team.
To date, we are completely free of any suspected cases and we have no current cause for concern.
We are continuing to provide the highest levels of service while following all the relevant guidance and advice issued by HM Government and Public Health England.
Best practice for all
- As a business, we will be embracing all the recommended procedures for preventing infection with Coronavirus.
- We have reviewed all our hygiene protocols and added several which will help prevent the spread of all ailments, even minor coughs and colds, as we wish our team to be as well as possible.
- When we visit your site, we will not shake hands with you or stand too close – we’re not being unfriendly, we are simply promoting your welfare and ours. We’re not shaking hands with each other either.
- Our on-site teams are under strict instructions to report any symptoms of illness, however minor, so that we can minimise any risk to you and to their colleagues.
- Many of our teams have a broad set of skills, so should we experience sickness absences of any kind, we will do our best to reassign our engineers to provide uninterrupted services.
- As many of our managers and senior team as possible will be working from home. We are investing in new equipment and technology to make this possible. These include new computer equipment and technology to facilitate remote working and of course we’re using our video conferencing system.
- Our stores are well stocked and we are being vigilant in keeping levels appropriately high so that we continue to provide all our services as planned and maintain the strictest hygiene practices.
- Any member of our team who has travelled abroad will self-isolate on their return – including the MD!
- We will be staying up to date with, and following to the letter, all the latest advice from Government and health services. You can see the sources that we are following online at GOV.UK and Public Health England.
Above all, please be assured that we are operating as normal in delivering our services and that we have zero instances of suspected Coronavirus throughout our business.
We are currently all well, with no serious health concerns. We hope that you too are weathering this crisis successfully and we look forward to serving you diligently despite this new challenge.
With all best wishes
The Swiftclean Team